LLK Monet pattern and an Easter freebie!






I did a pattern test!!! In winter months I usually just sign up to test for womens wear because I can handle forcing myself to pose outside for pics... but this was soooooooooo cute - and it is almost spring weather ... and it can be a top OR a dress as per the pattern... so I signed up to test somethign for the girls! 



I am in love with the princess seams and the peplum top is only slightly gathered so it doesnt get too poofy when wearing! This is also a fairly quick sew - looks way more complex than it actually is.


 For the back I did snaps as Cheek's hair gets all tangled around buttons.
 

I also happened to decide to start Easter sewing ... Cheek's new easter dress is sooo cute! and that bunny free motion applique - it is FREE! Check out the StitchART facebook group (linked below) and it is in the files section!


and in case you needed to smile today - Cheek's always has at least one pic that makes a person smile in a photo session!


Join the group to find the bunny (and other) free patterns for free motion applique!

StitchART facebook page

StitchART facebook GROUP

Photobucket

No comments

Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin